US Ecology is committed to fair employment practices and prohibits all forms of discrimination. By providing equal access to job opportunities and fair treatment to all employees on the basis of merit, we improve the company's success while enhancing the progress of individuals and the communities where our businesses are located.
At US Ecology, it is our mission to pro-actively provide comprehensive employee services in a timely, caring, and respectful manner. To this end, US Ecology's Human Resources Department stands to:
- Provide an atmosphere of openness, trust and cooperation.
- Answer questions and offer guidance to any employee on any work-related matter.
- Help management recruit and select the most qualified individuals, and then ensure a comfortable, productive and successful work experience for all hires.
- Help management prevent, recognize and address workplace problems, ensuring fairness and consistency.
- Promote awareness and consistent application of the Company's employment policies and practices.
- Provide management with the tools needed to ensure an efficient, positive and successful work environment.
- As needed, develop new policies and procedures that contribute to the continued growth and success of our company.
- Contribute to maintain US Ecology's reputation in the workplace and community as a great place to work and succeed.
US Ecology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
To view our commitment to integrity by following our Code of Conduct, or to acess our ethics hotline, please click here.