US Ecology’s Healthcare Solutions program is aimed towards helping our customers in the Healthcare industry safely and responsibly manage waste materials while achieving their sustainability goals. Because our Healthcare clients have differing needs, our programs can be customized in a variety of manners.
US Ecology can provide you a comprehensive waste management service that consolidates and simplifies the estimated two million tons of waste generated by healthcare facilities each year.
US Ecology’s Healthcare Solutions program offers the ability to customize the following aspects of a collection, recycling and disposal program:
- Comprehensive review of customer’s product data.
- Classification of product dispositions based upon EPA and DOT requirements performed by US Ecology regulatory specialists.
- Communication of product data to facility personnel. Automated data retrieval through the use of hand held bar code scanners.
- Completion of hazardous waste manifests prior to pickups.
- Coordination of Less Than Truckload services to facilities nationwide.
- In-facility product assessment, packaging and loading.
- Transportation of waste for secure recycling, treatment or disposal.
- On-line tracking of waste profiles, manifests, and invoicing.
Learn More about US Ecology's Total Waste Management Program
US Ecology also has the unique ability to handle your non-hazardous, hazardous and U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) Schedule II-IV Controlled Substance pharmaceutical waste streams. US Ecology’s Detroit facility is one of the few RCRA permitted DEA registered reverse distribution pharmaceutical waste handlers in the industry. Learn More about US Ecology's Pharmaceutical Waste Management Program
Click on the links below to see the other convenient services we offer our customers in the Healthcare Industry:
US Ecology is a RCRA permitted, VAWD accredited DEA registered reverse distributor and recognized by every state board of pharmacy to manage your pharmaceutical waste.