Supplier Qualifications Process
Completion and submittal to the US Ecology Purchasing Department of the following applicable Supplier Qualification Forms may qualify your company as a preferred supplier with US Ecology:
- US Ecology Supplier Qualification Form
- W-9 Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification
- Supplier/Subcontractor Certifications and Support of US Ecology Quality & Environmental Policies
Your Certification programs (e.q. quality, environmental, safety, and diversity programs) are also a part of our continuing evaluation of our suppliers, in addition to discounted pricing, delivery, availability, error free invoicing, volume rebates, EDI capability, and services.
- Acceptance of Terms and Conditions during supplier qualification
- Acceptance of US Ecology boilerplate contracts as contract basis
- US Ecology Contractor Environmental Health & Safety Manual (CEHS) (or applicable sections)
This manual contains policies and procedures applicable to all contractors and contract employees regarding safety, health, and environmental responsibilities on US Ecology premises or work performed for US Ecology at related off-site projects.
Prior to commencement of any work, Contractors shall read and understand the requirements of the applicable sections of the manual, and must deliver the sign off sheet to the US Ecology Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety Manager, or the US Ecology Contract Manager.
Once on-site, contractors must participate in a site orientation and complete the sign-off sheet in the "Environmental, Health and Safety Pocket Guide for Contract Employees" prior to starting work.
- Contractor/Supplier Insurance Certificates
Prior to commencement of Work, Suppliers, including contractors, subcontractors, transporters, consultants, and disposal companies shall provide insurance certificates in at least the amounts specified in the sample forms below. Suppliers shall name EQ Holding Co., Inc and Affiliated Companies as an Additional Insurance on the General Liability and Automobile Liability polices. All coverages shall be primary and non-contributory, and include a Waiver of Subrogation in favor of EQ Holding Co. and Affiliated Companies.
- New Supplier Credit
A Comprehensive Credit Information Sheet is available to you, by request, from the US Ecology Purchasing Office.