Lab Packing Services for Hazardous Waste Treatment and Disposal
US Ecology Lab Packing and Small Quantity Chemical Management Services respond to environmental concerns with an efficient and professional approach. All US Ecology field chemists are fully trained and certified and have the knowledge and experience to complete projects in a safe and cost effective manner. This service is a time saving and cost-effective option for disposal of unneeded, out-of-date or unknown chemicals. US Ecology will protect your company from costly and dangerous hazardous waste and lab handling mistakes.
US Ecology handles lab packing projects from start to finish:
- Trained field chemists take a complete inventory of the materials to be discarded
- Chemically compatible materials are collected, identified and packaged together
- Chemicals are profiled, labeled and manifested by US Ecology
- All materials are transported in DOT approved containers
- Flammable solvents that meet US Ecology permit criteria will be consolidated in a de-packing booth on-site
Upon final destination, the chemicals are handled using the latest and best-demonstrated available technology. Some of these methods include:
- Fuel Blending
US Ecology operates a state-of-the-art de-packing facility for the consolidation of certain flammable solvents. The de-pack booth is located in an area of the facility permitted for hazardous waste storage. Lab pack quantities of flammable waste are consolidated for fuel blending. If you would rather prepare your own lab packs, US Ecology can provide specific guidelines for proper handling to assist you in the process.
Contact us for more information about lab pack services for hazardous waste treatment and disposal.