Total Waste Management
US Ecology specializes in providing Total Waste Management programs that are tied to your specific environmental goals. US Ecology manages, tracks and reports all of your hazardous and non-hazardous waste streams across all your facilities through a single point of contact. Once establishing a standardized and consolidated view of your waste data, our experts identify and implement strategies to reduce environmental impact and costs while assuring compliance. Annual cost and volume reduction targets are included in a written performance improvement plan to provide an objective framework to measure progress.
We employ proven best practices to support your zero landfill, waste minimization, and pollution prevention goals. With a track record of creating innovative solutions to reduce the environmental impact of your hazardous and non-hazardous waste streams, we can define specific solutions that will meet your needs.
Our customers highly value the strategic partnership approach our team takes with them. We strive to help you be successful in achieving all your environmental and financial goals. Backed by over 60 years of environmental experience and a nationwide network of self-owned treatment and disposal facilities, US Ecology has the expertise and capabilities to help you manage all your environmental needs.
- A single source for management of transportation, disposal, and recycling of all waste
- Highly qualified and trained TWM managers including dedicated Technical Support staff – on site or off site.
- Initial waste audit and analysis
- Resource management planning
- Management of a waste tracking system
- Management of accumulation areas and RCRA drum pads
- RCRA/DOT training
- Customized volume and cost reporting (monthly/annually)
- Waste analysis, waste handling, labeling and manifesting
- Industrial cleaning services and preventive maintenance
- Emergency response services
- Dedicated customer service center