US Ecology provides a cost effective alternative to traditional disposal and recovery programs. Our mobile vacuum assisted stills handle a wide range of solvents and produce a clean, clear recovered product that is returned immediately to your operation. Our experienced technicians arrive at your site with self-contained, mobile distillation equipment — all you need to provide is your waste solvents and a water source. Our advantages include:
- Cost is lower than the combined costs of waste transportation, disposal and purchase of virgin solvents.
- Fast and efficient recovery with processing rates from 100-400 gph and yields up to 90%.
- On-site and immediate control of final product quality.
- Permits and all other regulatory compliance provided by US Ecology.
- Assistance reviewing local regulations and permits to ensure compliance at every stage of the process.
Typical Recycled Solvents:
- Mineral Spirits
Blends and Branded Products:
- Nutra Clean
- Optisol Rotary
US Ecology eliminates the costs of:
- Replacement virgin solvents
- Transportation and disposal of spent solvents
- Liabilities associated with transporting hazardous wastes
- High Initial Capital Expenses
- Operating, Labor, Safety, and Maintenance
- Permitting Requirements