COVID-19 Safe Operations Program
Protect your business and achieve peace of mind with a multi-faceted COVID-19 service plan customized for your operations. Safely reopen and resume business operations with a customized plan designed to protect the health and safety of your workforce by reducing the risk of additional exposure and contagion.
- Consultancy, training and expertly designed solutions to meet all your service needs
- Frequency and scope based on number, size, location and functional focus of your business
- One point of contact and one service provider
- Tracking and reporting of services performed, volume discounts and other benefits
- Sourcing assistance for PPE and other supplies to protect your workforce
The US Ecology crew was well trained and very professional throughout the introduction, planning, execution and clean up.” --Clayton Underwood, Flint Group
Decontamination Response and Disposal for Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak
US Ecology establishes highly defined and controlled support, entry, decontamination and hot zones to ensure the safe entry/exit of its response personnel and the protection of non-response personnel from Coronavirus (COVID-19) affected areas. Our experienced decontamination response crews are equipped with the highest-grade personal protective equipment and follow the most stringent entry and exit procedures.
We only use approved, highly effective and hospital-grade disinfecting agents for our decontamination response and disinfection services.
Commitment to safety, outstanding service and the highest professional standards has made US Ecology a prequalified responder for emergencies throughout North America. We work with numerous Federal, State and Local agencies as well as a wide range of insurance companies, commercial and private clients.
All decontamination procedures meet or exceed the practices established by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA), World Health Organization (WHO) and other agencies.
Doing Our Part in the Fight Against COVID-19
Watch as US Ecology's Chairman and CEO, Jeff Feeler, conducts a brief interview with NASDAQ Trade Talks about our Coronavirus (COVID-19) Decontamination and Disposal Response services.
Throughout the interview he helps break down our various service offerings, as well as, how our experienced professionals are helping customers across the country in the fight against COVID-19.
US Ecology's Qualified Disinfection Response:
US Ecology has a proven track record with decades of experience in dealing with health crises of all sizes. Our mission to protect human health and the environment is what drives each of our team members to deliver service excellence every day.
In addition to providing disinfection and preventative cleaning services of virus outbreaks, we safely handle hazardous and infectious waste streams by utilizing our vast network of disposal and service facilities. Providing turnkey solutions to meet all your COVID-19 needs, we are your premier provider of comprehensive environmental services.
Best-In-Class Disposal Solutions
Our nationwide footprint of treatment and disposal assets enable US Ecology to provide safe and compliant waste disposal solutions to customers each and every day. We employ waste characterization procedures to differentiate between regulated medical waste and other waste streams, ensuring proper disposal of all Coronavirus related waste materials.
Our Experience with Infectious Decontamination:
- Ebola, SARS and H1N1 Decontamination Services
- Biological, Infectious Response Services
- Blood Borne Pathogen Cleanups
- Infectious Waste Management
- Clandestine Drug Lab Cleanups
- Certified Trauma Scene Practitioners
- Extensive Inventory of Equipment
- Experience Throughout the World
- Rapid and Comprehensive 24/7/365 Response
- Over 7000 Emergency Response Calls per Year
- Long History of Contracting with Municipalities and Government Agencies
- The Industry's Most Reputable and Trusted Service Provider
Standby Virus Decontamination Services Ready For You
To enlist US Ecology's Decontamination Response and Disposal Services for the Coronavirus (COVID-19) please call our Emergency Response number at (800) 899-4672 or visit the link below.