Dedicated to Our Team Members
Our goal is to pro-actively provide comprehensive Team Member services in a timely, caring and respectful manner. To this end, US Ecology's Human Resources Department stands to:
- Provide an atmosphere of openness, trust and cooperation
- Answer questions and offer guidance to any employee on any work-related matter
- Help management recruit and select the most qualified individuals
- Help management prevent, recognize and address workplace problems
- Promote awareness and consistent application of our employment policies and practices
- Provide management with the tools needed to ensure an efficient, positive and successful work environment
- Develop new policies and procedures that contribute to the continued growth and success of our company
- Contribute to maintaining US Ecology's reputation in the workplace and community as a great place to work and succeed
US Ecology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Check below for our poster on "EEO is the Law."
Team Member Guide
Head over to our Team Member SharePoint portal to view the latest Team Member Guide.
You can find an extensive list of US Ecology's Team Member benefits guide* by clicking the link below.
*for US-based Team Members not covered by a CBA