Environmental Solutions to Meet Your Needs
US Ecology’s Healthcare Solutions program is aimed at helping safely and responsibly manage waste materials while achieving sustainability goals. Because our healthcare clients have differing needs, our programs can be customized to help achieve compliance and sustainability.
US Ecology provides comprehensive waste management services that consolidates and simplifies management of the estimated two million tons of waste generated by healthcare facilities each year.
Our customizable programs include:
- Comprehensive review of customer’s product data.
- Classification of product dispositions based upon EPA and DOT requirements performed by US Ecology regulatory specialists.
- Automated data retrieval through the use of hand held bar code scanners.
- Completion of hazardous waste manifests prior to pickups.
- Coordination of Less Than Truckload services to facilities nationwide.
- In-facility product assessment, packaging and loading.
- Transportation of waste for secure recycling, treatment or disposal.
- On-line tracking of waste profiles, manifests, and invoicing.
US Ecology also has the unique ability to handle your non-hazardous, hazardous and U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) Schedule II-IV Controlled Substance pharmaceutical waste streams. US Ecology’s Detroit facility is one of the few RCRA permitted DEA registered reverse distribution pharmaceutical waste handlers in the industry. Learn More about US Ecology's Pharmaceutical Waste Management Program
Our footprint of state of the art facilities allows us to safely and efficiently support all your environmental and emergency response needs. Learn more about our 130+ locations across North America and around the world.
Our experts are ready to support your environmental and emergency response needs.
Contact us for a free consult and get started now.