The US Ecology Karnes County facility is a state-of-the-art, oil and gas-specific waste treatment, recovery and disposal operation ideally located in the Eagle Ford Shale Basin and uniquely designed to serve all your energy waste disposal needs.
- Texas Railroad Commission Issued Permit No. STF-069
- Located 5 Miles SW of Kenedy off SH 72 & CR 153
- 135-Acre Facility with 13-Acre Dual HDPE-Lined Disposal Cell
- 15-Acre Receiving/Processing Area Including 65,000 SF Concrete Receiving Pad for Quick Access and Dumping of Trucks
- 4 Concrete Direct Discharge Liquids Receiving Pits – Accommodating Tanks, End Dumps and Vacuum Trailers
- Fully-Covered State-of-the-Art Washout Facility – Accommodating 20 Trucks