The US Ecology Reagan County facility is a state-of-the-art, oil and gas-specific waste treatment, recovery and disposal operation ideally located in the Permian Basin and uniquely designed to serve all your energy waste disposal needs.
- Texas Railroad Commission Issued Permit No. STF- 0128
- 168 -Acre Facility, Cell 1 is a 15-Acre Dual HDPE-Lined Disposal Cell
- 30 -Acre Receiving/Processing Area Including 60,000 SF Concrete Receiving Pad for Quick Access and Dumping of Trucks
- 2 Concrete Direct Discharge Liquids Receiving Pits – Accommodating Tanks, End Dumps and Vacuum Trailers
- Fully-Covered State-of-the-Art Washout Facility – Accommodating 20 Trucks/Frac Tanks
- Two 1 -1/2 acre liquids receiving mixing drying cells for direct discharge from Vacuum trailers