Renowned For Providing Reliable Emergency Response Solutions
US Ecology maintains a constant state of readiness with certified experts and specialized equipment, providing unmatched 24/7/365 response coverage across North America for public agencies and private sector clients in the transportation, chemical, manufacturing, oil and gas, retail and insurance industries.
With fully integrated services, we offer convenience and reduced risk as your single trusted partner, working together with you every step of the way – from initial mobilization through final closeout.
- National and Global Response Programs
- 24/7/365 International Operations Center
- Hazardous Materials Response
- Disaster Response and Recovery
- Biohazard Decontamination Response
- High Hazard, Rail and Fire Response and Rescue
- Oil Spill Response and Compliance (OSRO)
- Consultancy, Training, Drills and Exercises
- Response Equipment Packages
Fast, effective and compliant services to minimize environmental and operational impact.
24-HOUR EMERGENCY RESPONSE HOTLINE
What Makes US Ecology The Industry Leader?
Unmatched Capabilities, Key Resources and Expertise from Performing 10,000+ Responses Every Year
- Nationwide coverage from 125+ locations throughout North America and a network of 5,000+ response subcontractor resources
- Dependable service with the fastest response times
- Comprehensive capabilities to cover any type of emergency of any scale, small spills to catastrophic events
- Single source solution for all your response and disposal needs
- Extensively trained, certified and experienced crews
- Safety and Compliance professionals managing OSHA, RCRA, EPA and DOT regulations
- 10,000+ incident responses a year involving a wide range of hazardous materials and infectious waste streams
- 24/7/365 Emergency Response Hotline
- Industry leading nationwide Treatment and Disposal network
- The world’s largest commercial OSRO (NRC) and industry leading high hazard response provider (SRS) – now proudly part of the US Ecology family
130+ Locations Worldwide
10,000+ Emergency Responses Performed Annually
3,500+ Team Members
The US Ecology crew was well trained and very professional throughout the introduction, planning, execution, and clean up.
Clayton Underwood, Flint Group
Response Capabilities for Highly Hazardous Events and Volatile Substances (SRS)
SRS, a US Ecology company, provides international specialized response services for highly hazardous and volatile events such as train derailments, well and pipeline emergencies, ship fires, over-the-road incidents, industrial fires, clandestine drug labs, and WMD events and drills. Our experienced professionals specialize in managing emergencies involving all classes of hazardous materials and dangerous goods, firefighting, chlorine and other TIH/PIH materials, Class A and B poisons, and reactive/explosive materials. This group also provides large ICS support, training and consultancy, safety equipment sales and technical support.
Oil Spill Response and Compliance Services (OSRO)
As the world’s largest commercial Oil Spill Removal Organization (OSRO) and the only private contractor to hold the highest possible classification from the United States Coast Guard (MM, W1, W2, and W3) meeting federal oil spill response requirements in the Inland, Rivers/Canals and Ocean environments, we offer truly unmatched rapid response capabilities for hazardous materials incidents at facilities, in the water, over road and on rail throughout the United States including the U.S. Caribbean region.
The Number One Name in Disaster Response and Cleanup for Over 30 Years
Being prepared for natural disasters and other catastrophic events can minimize the impact to your operations, reducing the amount of time required to get back up and running. US Ecology is here to help you plan and protect your assets with our on-call response services. The most trusted and experienced disaster response experts on standby ready to help with unequaled service quality when you need it most.
Biohazardous Decontamination Response
US Ecology routinely performs critical decontamination and removal of bio-hazardous materials and infectious wastes for public and commercial customers across the country. Our personnel are extensively trained, certified, and able to perform services in ports, airports and other sites with heightened security measures that require personnel to carry certifications such as TWIC, e-RAILSAFE and LPS training.
Our crews have provided customers with front line defense against the latest coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2, completing over 2,500 decontamination responses and deep cleanings across the United States.
Nationwide Treatment and Disposal Network
Since 1952, US Ecology has provided safe and compliant solutions for complex waste management needs and ensured the effective management of the environmental risks our customers face. Our network of treatment and disposal facilities offers simple, safe and cost-effective solutions for all your waste streams with the widest range of treatment and disposal options for your specific needs.
News and Insights
Our experts are ready to support your environmental and emergency response needs.
Contact us for a free consult and get started now.
Our footprint of state of the art facilities allows us to safely and efficiently support all your environmental and emergency response needs. Learn more about our 130+ locations across North America and around the world.