US Ecology offers turnkey, time-saving and cost-effective options for disposal of unneeded, out-of-date or unknown chemicals in your classrooms, laboratories or storage closets. With very little work on your end, our professionally trained field chemists will arrive on site and on time. We will help you achieve compliance and protect you from costly, complicated and dangerous waste handling mistakes.
The Simple and Efficient Solution to Achieve Compliance:
- Certified field chemists and DOT-certified transportation fleet
- Identification, segregation and transportation of radioactive, hazardous or unknown/other chemicals
- DEA Permitted for Pharmaceutical Waste Management
- Mobile information management system
- Chemical classification database
- Customer self-pack options
- Closures, clean-outs and relocations
If you would rather prepare your own lab packs, we can provide specific guidelines for proper handling to assist you in the process. We operate a state-of-the-art de-packing facility for consolidation of certain flammable solvents.
Upon final destination, chemicals are handled using the best-demonstrated technology available to achieve sustainability and reduce your generator status. Solutions may include fuel blending, neutralization, incineration or disposal.
Free Lab Pack Estimates for Schools and Universities
99% On-time Service Rate
95% Customer Satisfaction
Our national footprint of state of the art facilities allows us to safely and efficiently support all your environmental needs. Learn more about our 50+ locations across North America.
Our experts are ready to support your environmental needs.
Contact us for a free consult and get started now.