Have laboratory chemicals in need of disposal? US Ecology offers turnkey, time-saving and cost-effective options for chemical waste disposal. If you have unneeded, out-of-date or unknown chemicals in your classrooms, laboratories or storage closets we can help. With very little work on your end, our professionally trained field chemists will arrive on site and on time. We will help you achieve compliance and protect you from costly, complicated and dangerous waste handling mistakes.
The Simple and Efficient Solution to Achieve Compliance:
- Certified field chemists and DOT-certified transportation fleet
- Identification, segregation and transportation of radioactive, hazardous or unknown/other chemicals
- DEA Permitted for Pharmaceutical Waste Management
- Mobile information management system
- Chemical classification database
- Customer self-pack options
- Closures, clean-outs and relocations
If you would rather prepare your own lab packs, we can provide specific guidelines for proper handling to assist you in the process. We operate a state-of-the-art de-packing facility for consolidation of certain flammable solvents.
Upon final destination, chemicals are handled using the best-demonstrated technology available to achieve sustainability and reduce your generator status. Solutions may include fuel blending, neutralization, incineration or disposal.
The US Ecology team could not have been more courteous and professional. Both chemists worked with us to sort and process the order, and let us know that they were coming beforehand. US Ecology arrived on time as promised and had a very even keel about them. I would love to have employees like theirs on my team.
-- John Determan, JCU International Inc.
Introducing LPx Software
Safety Comes First
- Tailgate meetings and job safety analysis reports conducted at every site
- Our chemists are OSHA certified, trained to meet all federal regulations, and wear workplace-standard PPE
- All US Ecology employees are aware of the surrounding environment to ensure everyone’s safety
Free Lab Pack Estimates for Schools and Universities
By using LPx, the US Ecology Lab Pack chemists can focus their time on-site to pack and dispose of all unneeded chemicals. I send my inventory 7 days before they arrive and their LPx software will flag anything that cannot be packed together. This streamlines the whole process and I gain peace of mind knowing the job will be done safely and compliantly. -- Mohammed Alqurashi, Hazardous Waste Specialist for Idaho State University
99% On-time Service Rate
95% Customer Satisfaction
Our footprint of state of the art facilities allows us to safely and efficiently support all your environmental and emergency response needs. Learn more about our 130+ locations across North America and around the world.
Our experts are ready to support your environmental and emergency response needs.
Contact us for a free consult and get started now.