US Ecology provides comprehensive single-source expertise to government, private sector and engineering firms on a wide variety of site services. We have successfully completed hundreds of environmental projects ranging from low-level radiation decontamination and excavation to on-site remediation, treatment and removal of contaminated soils and landfill closures. We manage remediation projects from start to finish and offer the only integrated environmental services and disposal package in the industry.
We minimize risk to our customers by ensuring the coordination between front-end remedial construction and TSDF capability and capacity. A primary focus is to protect and improve the environment by safely providing sustainable innovative solutions. Safety on remediation sites is the responsibility of the entire team and is no longer an expectation, but a requirement of our customers. The ability to deliver consistent innovation and sustainable solutions, combined with the integrity of our team, has earned US Ecology the trust and confidence of companies across the country.
Our experienced workforce can provide turnkey remediation services utilizing the most current technologies for:
- Facility decontamination, decommissioning and demolition
- PCB site remediation, transformer services and disposal
- RCRA soil excavation, off-site treatment/disposal, in-situ/ex-situ treatment
- Radiological remediation and waste management
- Water management, sediment removal, stabilization and wetlands restoration
- Shoring systems, including sheet pile, slide rail and slurry walls
- RCRA facility and impoundment closures
- Landfill closure and capping
- O&M of SVE and water treatment systems
- UST removal and disposal
- Waste transportation and disposal via truck, tanker and rail
News and Insights
COR- Customer Online Resource
US Ecology's account management platform will transform your business. Register for faster approvals, superior service at your fingertips, complete account management from any location on any device and increased productivity and efficiency.
Our national footprint of state of the art facilities allows us to safely and efficiently support all your environmental needs. Learn more about our 50+ locations across North America.
Our experts are ready to support your environmental needs.
Contact us for a free consult and get started now.