With $10 billion in funding available through the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act for PFAS remediation projects, the experts at US Ecology are working with industrial, government and environmental engineering and consulting firms nationwide to safely and compliantly remove and dispose of PFAS-contaminated soil, low-level radiation or other hazardous or non-hazardous materials.
US Ecology’s premier Remediation Services and PFAS Solutions provide a partnership approach to your waste segregation, profiling, excavation, loading, transportation and disposal needs. Our experienced project managers mitigate risk, reduce costs and ensure work is completed safely, compliantly and within the specified timeline and budget.
comprehensive, single-source expertise
US Ecology addresses significant remediation challenges with innovative sustainable solutions, leading project management experts, and a nationwide network of hazardous waste landfill and treatment facilities. We manage remediation projects from start to finish and offer the most integrated environmental services and disposal package in the industry. We minimize risk to our customers by ensuring the coordination between front-end remedial construction and TSDF capability and capacity.
Our experienced Remediation team members provide turnkey services utilizing the most current technologies for:
- PFAS-contaminated soil excavation, transportation and disposal
- Aqueous film-forming (AFFF) concentrates and firefighting foam collection and disposal
- PCB site remediation, transformer services and disposal
- RCRA soil excavation, off-site treatment/ disposal, in-situ/ex-situ treatment
- Water management, sediment removal, stabilization and wetlands restoration
- Shoring systems, including sheet pile, slide rail and slurry walls
- Facility decontamination, decommissioning and demolition
- Radiological remediation and waste management
- RCRA facility and impoundment closures
- Landfill closure and capping
- O&M of SVE and water treatment systems
- UST removal and disposal
- Waste transportation and disposal via truck, tanker and rail
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency continues to assess, monitor and regulate PFAS compounds in soils and drinking water nationwide. Our team of remediation experts work closely with federal and state regulators to assess and respond to the evolving regulatory framework surrounding PFAS management and develop innovative sustainable solutions to both protect human health and the environment.
News and Insights
Our footprint of state of the art facilities allows us to safely and efficiently support all your environmental and emergency response needs. Learn more about our 130+ locations across North America and around the world.
Our experts are ready to support your environmental and emergency response needs.
Contact us for a free consult and get started now.