Secure and Reliable Disposal Options
With over 65 years of industry experience, we have pioneered cost-effective, secure and reliable disposal options for radioactive waste. Our RCRA subtitle C landfills are highly engineered, secure and feature a multiple-liner cell design. These high-capacity, high-volume landfills are rail and truck served for added convenience and cost savings.
We accept a wide variety of low-level and low-activity radioactive waste, including:
- NORM/TENORM from energy production, mining and other industrial processes
- Exempt byproduct, source and special nuclear materials
- Accelerator-produced materials, as well as generally exempt items and devices
- High-activity NORM sealed sources
- Class A, B and C LLRW from the Northwest and Rocky Mountain Compacts
- Mixed low-activity radioactive and RCRA/TSCA hazardous wastes
- Radium/beryllium and other sealed sources
- High activity radium waste
Our turnkey radiological services also include:
- Debris and large-component handling and disposal
- TENORM down blending
- On-site waste acceptance criteria (WAC) compliance
- Waste packaging and manifesting
- Transportation and logistics coordination for truck and rail
Supported by the industry’s top radiological professionals and customer service experts, we are here to help you properly handle and dispose of your radioactive waste needs.
Our experts are ready to support your environmental and emergency response needs.
Contact us for a free consult and get started now.
Our footprint of state of the art facilities allows us to safely and efficiently support all your environmental and emergency response needs. Learn more about our 130+ locations across North America and around the world.
News and Insights
In the event of a spill, being prepared with a response plan can make all the difference. We maintain a constant state of readiness with certified experts and specialized equipment, providing unmatched 24/7/365 response coverage across North America for emergencies of all sizes and scale.